Shaking things up one day at a time!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Maybe I should blog again....

I am bummed out today.
It started on Monday when we heard Ben might not be coming home until the end of the year.
Last night he told me it's all but chiseled in stone; 4 more months.
GOD give me strength.
I miss everything, absolutely everything, about him being here. 
I can't even imagine the way he feels.
Thank the good Lord for allowing us to talk almost everyday! 
If this is Ben's "deployment", we really are so very lucky.

Now I just need to keep myself occupied. 
Let's find some things that make me happy!
I've done such a poor job of doing anything with great enthusiasm, especially lately. 
One day at a time.

Let the projects commence! 

Sculpting
Sewing
Painting
Workouts
Cooking
Cleaning
Organizing
Giving Fletcher lots of hugs and kisses!

All very important to build my morale and increase selective amnesia. 

This year may not be "our" year like I originally had hoped, but God has given me the time to improve upon myself, and by golly if he just doesn't know what's best! 

Thank you God for this opportunity of self-exploration, and thank you (THANK YOU!!) for keeping Benjamin safe!

Here's to a happy, healthy, progressive, tad-bit lonely rest of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment