Shaking things up one day at a time!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bleh!

Day 28



Today's run.... was..... horrible!

Here's the reason.

Ben got French Quarter Tuna (I think that's what it was called) 
last night at Buzzard Billys.
It was absolutely awesome, and he didn't eat it all, 
so we brought home leftovers 
and I made it into breakfast burritos this morning.
Best leftover breakfast burritos ever.
But I probably shouldn't have eaten it,
or waited longer before I ran.
I thought I was going to lose it four times.

Horrible run, but I did something I guess.

2.03miles @ 7'52"/mi average pace

2 RUNS LEFT!!!

I spent most of the rest of the day cooking and cleaning.

I made Ben 10 breakfast burritos for the rest of the week for his breakfast, 
and sweet potato burgers for his lunch.

I had a rough night.  
For some reason I was extremely sad that Ben was leaving, 
even though I got an extra day with him this week.
I'm probably super sad because there's a 90% chance he's going to A&P school,
leaving on Saturday for two weeks.


Sad days.



No comments:

Post a Comment