Shaking things up one day at a time!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tis boring, my posts as of late!

Day 29
(Yep that's right...29!)

1....run.... left!
2.43 miles @ 8'09"/mi average pace

After this run tomorrow, 
I am supposed to feel no guilt 
when Ben's shelling out the bones to do whatever I want in KC.

I'm sure I will however, and I will plan mostly free things. 
I am after-all a good-for-nothing starving artist
 who is only fed by the generous hands of her boyfriend.
He believes in me, it's adorable!

With his schedule though, who knows when this trip will actually happen.

For now I'm going to try to feel as if I have accomplished something.
Something I've never done before.
As big or little as it may be, it's a feat I have achieved.

The only weird part is, there'e no real end to this.
Maybe that's my own fault for not following through and setting SMART goals.

You know:
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Relevant
Time-based

We just made a blanket statement: run everyday for 30 days.
The point being so I could get in better shape 
and possibly beat Ben at running (the latter one I made up of course).

So really the main point is I guess.... that it doesn't end here.
It was a challenge that hopefully catapulted me into a healthier lifestyle.

I'm just not feeling that great sense of accomplishment 
since it is really something that I need to continue.

I'll be running off and on from now on,  
I just hope I don't feel like a slacker 
when I only run 5 days a week instead of 7.

I plan on adding Bodyrock back into my life.
It's so fun, and very challenging.
It's mainly body weight based, so anyone can do it at home.

I'll probably post about those too, hopefully you don't find it all too boring!

I have a few other ideas on the horizon.
I'm starting my new 30 day challenge on Monday!

This one is not fitness based.

Now for what I did today.

Um... yeah....

well, here....

I participated in a little Noblegarden.
(Don't you love the bunny ears?!)


And then I spent some quality time with the boyfriend.
He bought me these fancy new headphones,
so now we can use Warcraft party chat 
instead of trying to use my crappy phone on speakerphone!
Hallelujah!

Better get to bed, it's midnight, and I have a very important run tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment